This is a varied and stimulating position for a creative and motivated individual with knowledge of and interest in ICT, STEM, education, training and development. The Project Executive will develop and activate promotion campaigns for the ICS Foundation’s various conferences, projects and initiatives across the full spectrum of its reach in collaboration with senior management and project managers. The Project Executive will provide support to project managers in the development, execution and completion of national and European proposals and consulting projects, thus playing an active role in developing and broadening the knowledge base of the ICS Foundation. The Project Executive will increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programmes.
• Providing administrative and sales support for ICS conferences and events.
• Providing project support for Tech Week, a national festival of technology.
• Providing project support on various EU consultancy projects and standards committees.
• Assisting in the drafting of proposals for national and EU funded projects.
• Managing the ICS Foundation’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Creating content for press releases, articles, blog posts and keynote presentations.
• Researching areas of relevance to the ICS Foundation’s objectives.
The ideal candidate can adopt a dual-minded approach: be highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions. You should have and be able to communicate a passion and strong understanding of the industry and the ICS Foundation’s mission in everything you do. This role is at the core of the ICS Foundation, and others will rely on your work every single day.
• Minimum Third Level qualification in PR, communications, business, education, or relevant and equivalent qualification or experience,
• Excellent organisational skills to work independently in coordinating initiatives and supporting projects with many moving parts.
• Ability to quickly understand policy, research and data related to ICT studies and careers.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
• Self-motivated, self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively, a team player.
• Flexible and effective under pressure with an ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
• The position will be based in our Dublin 4 offices.
• Average 35-hour working week.
• 25 days annual leave (including 5 days mandated by the Company).
• This is a one year contract with the possibility of extension or permanency.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 6th September 2019.
Applications can be made in writing to Linda Keane email@example.com