EUCIP IT Administrator is a standalone certification programme that provides practical and theoretical knowledge to the learner.
The certification covers a wide range of Hardware, Software, and Networks knowledge and skills areas.
The programme is aimed at small to medium-sized companies including educational institutes that require in-house expertise in IT and individuals who wish to broaden IT knowledge and be able to administer networks.
Candidates who successfully complete the programme will be able to:
- Operate as an internal consultant for purchasing hardware and software for an organisation
- Install the computers and the peripherals purchased
- Work practically with computer hardware
- Help and support network users to resolve everyday problems
- Operate as internal technicians for hardware, software, printers, and local networks
- Be able to communicate with specialised personnel from different hardware/software vendors
- Follow technical developments in order to ensure utilisation of new technologies
- Update current hardware and software
- Assure the safety of the company data by protecting them from loss, virus attacks and hacking
EUCIP IT Administrator Syllabus 3.0
Syllabus version 3.0 consists of the following modules, click on the links below to download each module: