‘Re-thinking the Role of Qualifications and Skills’
The Digitalisation Agenda Conference will take place on October 24th 2017 at the Radisson Blue Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 2
Digitalisation is changing how we work and learn. This high-level international conference will explore the implications of digitalisation on the demand, delivery and recognition of skills and qualifications.
This conference is designed around three inter-related themes:
- Digitalisation and Skills for Work
- Digital Student Data Ecosystem
- Digitalisation and Teaching, Learning and Assessment
QQI will bring educationalists, enterprise, and policy-makers together to consider how digitalisation is transforming the way that skills and competencies are defined, described, taught, acquired and recognised.
- Conference Background Paper
- Outline Conference Programme
- Registration for this conference is now open
This conference is a free event. As places are limited, early registration is advised.