ICS Skills are currently seeking a bright enthusiastic professional to fill the position of Events and Marketing Executive. This person will predominantly work on promoting and organising our ICS conferences.
- Create a project plan for every event to outline tasks that need to be completed to ensure a successful event
- Create marketing and social media plans for every event to achieve your targets
- Create Direct Email and Call campaigns using salesforce
- Schedule and chair regular meetings with Project board
- Research suitable venues of conferences /events and negotiate best possible prices
- Make contact with potential event speakers
- Coordinate event website with web developer and ensure the registration process is set up correctly
- Coordinate event logistics (e.g. Venue requirements, AV, Catering, transport, etc.)
- Ensure that ICS websites, web pages, and social media accounts are up to date for each event
- Negotiate rates with exhibitors, delegates, speakers, advertisers and venues
- Ensure that communications, press releases, marketing lists, salesforce campaigns are up to date, on time, proofed and approved
- Ensure that the Marketing Project Plans are up to date
- Liaise with event sponsors to make sure they are sufficiently looked after
- Create an event running order and manage event staff to ensure the event runs smoothly.
- Create post conference and annual report for Managers and Stakeholders
- Work co-operatively with sales teams to maximise sales for conferences attendees and Sponsors.
- Research and be aware of market trends, analyse competition in locality and nationwide.
- Educated to diploma (NFQ Level 7) standard in Marketing/Business/Events Management/PR
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within events/marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word/ Powerpoint/ Excel
- Able to multi-task
- Strong presentation skills
- B2B sales experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Salesforce and/or Adobe Illustrator software
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Linda Keane at Linda@ics.ie